Correct spelling for OPINT
We think the word opint is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for opint
- appoint Whitelocke desired the master to return his thanks to her Majesty for her favours, and to let her know that he should be ready to attend her at such time as she should appoint.
- open Yet even so, for a second, he did not open his eyes.
- opened But that opened Mr. Thomasson's eyes.
- opiate Bring sleeping draughts to the downy bed, Where luxury pillows its aching head, The toiler simple opiate deems A shorter route to the land of dreams.
- Ain't He ain't any different from other boys, as you will find.
- Aping I know it is no aping of a fashion that has brought you here.
- INT short Data2; /* 2 bytes */ int Data3; /* 4 bytes - largest structure member */ char Data4; /* 1 byte */ char Padding2; /* 3 bytes to make total size of the structure 12 bytes */ }; The compiled size of the structure is now 12 bytes.
- ONT have they had their wages ont ilz eu leur gages
32 words made from the letters opint
3 letter words made from opint:
Misspelling of the day