Correct spelling for OPN
We think the word opn is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for opn
- lpn FNP-C: Family Nurse Practitioner (Certified by AANP) FNP-BC: Family Nurse Practitioner (Certified by ANCC) FPNP: Family Planning Nurse Practitioner FRCN: Fellow, Royal College of Nursing FRCNA: Fellow, Royal College of Nursing, Australia G GN: Graduate Nurse (awaiting RN licensure) GNP: Gerontological Nurse Practitioner GPN: General Pediatric Nurse GPN: Graduate Practical Nurse GRN: Graduate Registered Nurse H HACP: Hospital Accreditation Certified Professional HNC: Holistic Nurse, Certified I IBQH: International Board for Quality in Healthcare IBCLC: International Board-Certified Lactation Consultant ICC: Intensive Care Certification ICU: Intensive Care Unit INC: Intensive Neonatal Care certification INS: Informatics Nurse Specialist IPN: Immunisation Program Nurse: Queensland Australia specialist qualification / endorsement L LCCE: Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator LNC: Legal Nurse Consultant LNCC: Legal Nurse Consultant, Certified LNP: Licensed Nurse Practitioner—Used by the Commonwealth of Virginia, Board of Nursing, as a license status LPN: Licensed Practical Nurse LSN: Licensed School Nurse LTAC: Long Term Acute Care LTC: Long Term Care (LPN Specific) LVN: Licensed Vocational Nurse M MA: Master of Arts MACN: Member, Australian College of Nursing, Australia MAN: Master of Arts in Nursing MICT: Master of Information and Communication Technology MICU: Mobile intensive care unit ME: Menopause Educator MEd: Master of Education MEmerg Nsg: Masters degree in Emergency Nursing Australia MENP: Master of Entry to Nursing Practice (for any non-nursing bachelors degree) MHN: Mental Health Nurse—Registered Nurse Endorsed to practice Advanced nursing in Mental Health MICN: Mobile Intensive Care Nurse MLA: Medical Laboratory Assistant MLT: Medical Laboratory Technician MN: Master of Nursing MPH: Master of Public Health MRCN: Member, Royal College of Nursing (UK) MS: Master of Science MSA: Medicare Set-Aside MSN: Master of Science in Nursing MSN/Ed: Master of Science in Nursing Education MT: Medical Technologist N NC-BC: Nurse Coach Board Certified NCMP: Certified Menopause Practitioner NCSN: National Certified School Nurse NE-BC: Nurse Executive-Board Certified NEA-BC: Nurse Executive Advanced-Board Certified NICU: Neonatal Intensive Care Unit NNP-BC: Neonatal Nurse Practitioner NPC: Nurse Practitioner, Certified NPP: Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric NSE: Nursing Student Extern NRP: Neonatal Resuscitation Program (not intended for postnominal use) NVRN: Neurovascular Registered Nurse NZCFN: New Zealand Certified Flight Nurse NPS: Neonatal / Pediatric Specialty O OCN: Oncology Certified Nurse OMS: Ostomy Management Specialist ONC: Orthopaedic Nurse Certified P PACU: Post-anesthesia care unit PALS: Pediatric Advanced Life Support (not intended for postnominal use) PCCN: Progressive Care Certified Nurse PCNS: Pediatric Clinical Nurse Specialist PhD: Doctor of Philosophy PHN: Public Health Nurse PHRN: Pre-Hospital Registered Nurse PICU: Pediatric Intensive Care Unit PMHN-BC: Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse PMHNP-BC: Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner PMHCNS-BC: Psychiatric Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist PNP-BC: Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Board Certified PNP-AC: Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Acute Care PNP-PC: Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care R RCP: Respiratory Care Practitioner RIN: Rural and Isolated Practice Registered Nurses (RIPRN) (Queensland, Australia) RM: Registered Midwife RMN: Registered Mental Nurse (United Kingdom) RN: Registered Nurse RN-BC: Registered Nurse, ANCC Board Certified RNC: Registered Nurse, Certified: American Academy Certified Nurse RNC-LRN: Registered Nurse Certified in Low Risk Neonatal Nursing RNC-MNN: Registered Nurse Certified in Maternal Newborn Nursing RNC-NIC: Registered Nurse Certified in Neonatal Intensive Care RNC-OB: Registered Nurse Certified in Inpatient Obstetrics RNCS: Registered Nurse Clinical Specialist RNCS: Registered Nurse Certified Specialist RNFA: Registered Nurse First Assistant RNM: Registered Nurse-Midwife RNLD: Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities RPN: Registered practical nurse RPN: Registered Psychiatric Nurse (Western Canada) RRT: Registered Respiratory Therapist S SANE: Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner SANE-A: Certified Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner-Adult/Adolescent SANE-P: Certified Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner-Pediatric SCN: Supervisory Clinical Nurse SCRN: Stroke Certified Registered Nurse SEN: State Enrolled Nurse SHN: Sexual and Reproductive Health endorsed RN—Queensland Australia SN: Student Nurse (RN preparation) SNSC: School Nurse Services Credential (California CTC) SPN: Student Nurse (LPN preparation) SRNA: Student Registered Nurse Anesthetist(CRNA preparation) SVN: Student Nurse (LVN preparation) T TCRN: Trauma Certified Registered Nurse TNCC: Trauma Nursing Core Course (not intended for postnominal use) TNCC-I: Trauma Nursing Core Course Instructor (not intended for postnominal use) TNCC-P: Trauma Nursing Core Course Provider (not intended for postnominal use) TNP: Telephone Nursing Practitioner TNS: Trauma Nurse Specialist V VA-BC: Vascular Access Board Certified W WCC: Wound Care Certified WHNP-BC: Womens Health Care Nurse Practitioner CWOCN: Certified Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurse WTA-C: Certified Wound Treatment Associate
- on How did you come to take him on?
- open Are you going to open up the mine?
- ops Temple of Antoninus and Faustina, 20; Castor, 162; Castor and Pollux, 18; Ceres and Faustina, 292; Claudius, 246; Concord of Camillus, 169; Concord of Opimius, 26; Cybele, 76; Diana Aricina, 332; Diana of Aventine, 208; Diana Nemorense, 334; Flavian Family, 268; Fortuna Primigenia, 265; Hercules, 202, 204; Honour and Virtue, 279; Hope, 199; Isis and Serapis, 149; Julius Caesar, 21; Juno Moneta, 169; Juno Sospita, 199; Jupiter Capitolinus, 166; Jupiter Feretrius, 168; Jupiter Stator, 76; Jupiter Victor, 77; Mars, 279; Mars Ultor, 220; Minerva Campensis, 159; Mithras, 231; Mithras at Ostia, 346; Neptune, 9; Ops, 189; Peace, 66; Penates, 59; Piety, 199; Pudicitia Patricia, 202; Roma Quadrata, 75; Romulus Maxentius, 56; Saturn, 28; Sun, 89; Tempestas, 280; Venus and Roma, 58; Vespasian, 28; Vesta, 20; Vicaporta, 56; Victory, 77; Vulcan at Ostia, 346.
- opt All Bangor University students automatically become members of the Students Union unless they choose to opt out.
- own From one's own mother?
- Ope Quietly, o'er the tomb of Sophocles, Quietly, ivy, creep with tendrils green; And roses, ope your petals everywhere, While dewy shoots of grape-vine peep between, Upon the wise and honeyed poet's grave, Whom Muse and Grace their richest treasures gave.
- OPP The projected presentation of a new cornet by the Unique Orchestra to its erstwhile leader proved a slender excuse for a call, and while he knew that, with the exception of Willard Hinton, no visitor had ever been known to cross the Opp threshold, yet he permitted desire to overrule delicacy.
- OP 396-7, 399-400, and 405. See Grotius, op.
- JPN Catalan News Agency CNA (ESP) Agencia EFE (ESP) Agenția de Presă RADOR (National Radio) (ROU) Agenția Română de Presă AGERPRES (ROU) Agenzia Giornalistica Italia AGI (ITA) Agenzia Nazionale Stampa Associata ANSA (ITA) AKIpress news agency (KGZ) Algemeen Nederlands Persbureau ANP (NLD) Algeria Press Service APS (DZA) All Headline News AHN (US) Anadolu Agency (AA) Antara (IDN) Armenpress (ARM) Asian News International ANI (IND) Associated Press AP (US) Associated Press Service APS (PAK) Associated Press of Pakistan APP (PAK) Athens News Agency-Macedonian Press Agency AMNA Australian Associated Press AAP (AUS) Austria Presse Agentur APA (AUT) Azerbaijan Press Agency APA (AZE) Azerbaijan State Telegraph Agency AzerTAc (AZE) Bahrain News Agency BNA (BHR) Bakhtar News Agency (AFG) Baltic News Service BNS (LVA, LTU and EST) Bangladesh Sangbad Shangstha (BGD) Belga BELGA (BEL) Bloomberg News (US) BNO News Bulgarian Telegraph Agency BTA (BGR) Canadian Press (CAN) CCTV+ (CHN) Central News Agency (TWN) China News Service CNS (CHN) Czech News Agency CTK (CZE) Deutsche Presse-Agentur DPA (DEU) Dow Jones Newswires (US) Emirates News Agency WAM (UAE) European Pressphoto Agency EPA (Europe) Gujarati News Service GNS (India) Islamic Consultative Assembly News Agency ICANA (IRN) Islamic Republic News Agency IRNA (IRN) Iranian Students News Agency ISNA (IRN) Indo-Asian News Service IANS (IND) Interfax (RUS) Inter Press Service IPS (ITA) Information Telegraph Agency of Russia ITAR-TASS (RUS) Jiji Press (JPN) Kenya News Agency (KEN) Korean Central News Agency (DPRK) Kyodo News (JPN) Lankapuvath (SRI) Lao News Agency KPL (LAO) Libyan News Agency (LANA) Lusa news agency LUSA (PRT) Magyar Távirati Iroda MTI (HUN) Malaysian National News Agency BERNAMA (MYS) Namibia Press Agency NAMPA (NAM) National Iraqi News Agency NINA (IRQ) New Zealand Press Association NZPA (NZL) Norsk Telegrambyrå NTB (NOR) Notimex (MEX) Pacnews (NZL) Pakistan Press International PPI (PAK) PanARMENIAN.
Misspelling of the day