Correct spelling for OPOINS
We think the word opoins is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for opoins
- opine But there is another saying not of late understood, by which they might learn truly to read one another, if they would take the pains; and that is, Nosce Teipsum, Read Thy Self: which was not meant, as it is now used, to countenance, either the barbarous state of men in power, towards their inferiors; or to encourage men of low degree, to a sawcie behaviour towards their betters; But to teach us, that for the similitude of the thoughts, and Passions of one man, to the thoughts, and Passions of another, whosoever looketh into himselfe, and considereth what he doth, when he does Think, Opine, Reason, Hope, Feare, &c, and upon what grounds; he shall thereby read and know, what are the thoughts, and Passions of all other men, upon the like occasions.
- pains If he does not join in my enterprise, I have wasted all my pains."
- Onions Put in a saucepan one-half cup of olive oil, and two large onions cut in bits.
- pins Oh, we'll have you on your pins in no time."
- options Price guides have been evolving since the boom in online trading of baseball cards, there now exist options like PriceGuide.
- opens When the door again opens, my future enters a strange, fearful life.
- opines ↑ Gielgud's biographer Jonathan Croall opines Gielguds dissatisfaction may be due to a remark Burton made that his portrayal of Hamlet was "a sort of unconscious imitation of Gielgud".
- spins Thus fate works in its strange and apparently innocent ways as it spins its webs of tragedy.
43 words made from the letters opoins
4 letter words made from opoins:
Misspelling of the day
- attach weight to