Correct spelling for OPPENT
We think the word oppent is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oppent
- apparent It was apparent that Robert, who had spent so much of his life in the forest, was fitted for great events and the stage upon which men of the world moved.
- append If the company wants to expand into email communication, then they can involve a service provider that has a database of email addresses in order to merge the data and append business or consumer email addresses to their existing file.
- appoint It is partly a question of time; whether death comes fast enough to sweep you out of reach of the penalties which the nature of things may appoint, but which in their fiercest shape are mostly of the loitering kind.
- open Cornelius did not open his eyes.
- opened Look at that corner, that lies opened up a little.
- opener To those who desire to learn just what the fruits of Romanism as a system are, when left to itself and uninfluenced by Protestantism, this book will prove a real eye-opener.
- opens Thus each new book opens up some new and hitherto unexplored realm of nature.
- ONT Je ne voyais autrefois dans vos travaux qu'un moyen puissant d'augmenter les richesses litteraires des divers pays, par l'echange de leur superflu; mais je reconnais maintenant un but encore plus noble et plus utile: vous servir du terrain neutre des sciences et des arts pour faire taire les haines de race ou de parti, et unir, par un lien commun, les hommes estimables que des differences politiques ou personnelles ont trop longtemps separes.
- OPED So the Prince was tended with care: One wrung foul ooze from his clustered hair; Two chafed his hands, and did not spare; But one held his drooping head breast-high, 340 Till his eyes oped, and at unaware They met eye to eye.
37 words made from the letters oppent
3 letter words made from oppent:
4 letter words made from oppent:
5 letter words made from oppent:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re