Correct spelling for OPPRATE
We think the word opprate is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for opprate
- irate He looked down at the irate red face with a calm and wondering eye.
- opera Sennier says he could do nothing without her, never would have done this opera but for her.
- operate I'll stay at the control board and operate it in case of emergency."
- operative It was not specially expressive-did not look specially intelligent; there was more of latent than operative power in it-while her sister's had more expression than power.
- operator "You have made a definite charge against a wireless operator on the ship.
- opiate So heavy was the stupor induced by the opiate, that her sleep seemed like the blank she so feared, when her brilliant, ambitious life should end in nothingness.
141 words made from the letters opprate
4 letter words made from opprate:
3 letter words made from opprate:
5 letter words made from opprate:
taepo, opeta, parot, preta, poter, patre, paret, apter, parto, pareo, toper, opter, petro, taper, oprea, porta, opper, rappe, popat, pepto, erato, terao, potae, ptero, trepp, appro, prope, tappe, reato, porae, pater, trope, paper, tropa, orate, repap, teppo, praet, opera, oater, roate, poeta, prato, tropp, repot, patro, preto, prate.
Misspelling of the day