Correct spelling for ORDAR
We think the word ordar is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ordar
- ada Inside was Ada Kent, from California, a cousin of my father.
- adar 10, the narrator—the 'righteous Viraf—is taken by Sarosh and Adar to see "the reality of God and the archangels, and the non-reality of Ahriman and the demons.
- aorta The branches of the great artery of the body, the aorta, supplying the abdomen and pelvis, are larger in woman than in man, as well as more habitually liable to variation in the quantity of their contents.
- ardor From that time he turned his attention with more ardor than ever to the means of struggling alone against his adversaries, whose proceedings began to assume a threatening appearance.
- ardour Something of her old ardour reappeared when she wrote of the possibility of publishing her father's book.
- border Get him over the border."
- edda The humor introduced into Swedish literature through the contact with the songs of the Edda, in Bellman reaches its perfection, while his poetry in exquisite and triumphant grace of form outrivals that of his classical contemporaries.
- ida I ran to tell Ida Mary.
- mortar He knew English history better than most Englishmen; and the Tower of London was to him the history of England embalmed in stone and mortar.
- oar That was my first oar in.
- oat A marked exception is found in the oat crop, which does not bear the application of much nitrogen, and often fares well on the remains of the manure that fed the corn, if some phosphoric acid is added.
- odd This-certainly looks odd, doesn't it?
- ode The sonnet, however, was not such an absolute novelty as the ode, having been introduced already by Mellin de Saint Gelais.
- oder An' dey h'ask me all 'bout de demoiselle, de gal vat is up dere, an' I see Mis' Kilrea an' Kerrigan's voman look one de oder in de face.
- odor As yet it burned beneath the surface, giving out only an odor, but an odor as rank as burning rubber itself.
- odour They seemed a little afraid of that odour.
- older I am older, have had more experience than you, and am your best friend.
- ordain Now the world proposes to interrupt the terrible austere laws of nature which ordain that the weak shall be trampled upon, shall be ground into death and dust, that the strong shall be really strong,-that the strong shall be glorious, sublime.
- ordeal Still, all the goodness in his nature would not allow him to go through that ordeal again.
- order Henry came in, and stood waiting her order.
- ordure And whilst below there with mine eye I search, I saw one with his head so foul with ordure, It was not clear if he were clerk or layman.
- orr Mrs Orr, who tells us that Browning refused to regard even the first of Greek writers as models of literary style, had no doubt that the translation of the Agamemnon was partly made for the pleasure of exposing the false claims made on their behalf.
- radar We have radar and telepathometers that give us everything that is said in the upper world.
- urdu As they took the horses, the leader of the Rajput riders shouted staccato orders to them in Urdu, the lingua franca of the camp, then turned and dismissed his men, who immediately swaggered into the gathering crowd to embrace old acquaintances.
- Ora That statue is Petrarch's-and on the base is an inscription from the sonnet, La vita fugge, e non s'aretta un ora,- I forget the rest.
- Dar Dar now, stuff 'em in your pocket.
- Omar Before we had been long at Spring Hill, Omar Pasha got something for his Turks to do, and one fine morning they were marched away towards the Russian outposts on the road to Baidar.
- Aida This phrase especially seems to express the combined haughtiness and jealousy in the attitude of Amneris toward Aida:
- RDA The recommended dietary allowance (RDA) was developed during World War II by Lydia J.
- orders My orders are that no one is to know that we come here.
- odder The fact that they float up there eating bits of the sky seems odder than any pelicans migrating this far north.
14 words made from the letters ordar
5 letter words made from ordar:
Misspelling of the day
- at a bargain
- at a different time
- at a later date
- at a loss for words