Correct spelling for ORDARLLY
We think the word ordarlly is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ordarlly
- ally And with darkness for its ally the only hope lies in presence of mind and quick action.
- cordially At last he returned, thanking him for his patience, and shaking him very cordially by the hand.
- daily He met her daily, and several times a day.
- dally But it pleased her to pretend for a little time that it was not, and to dally tenderly with-the old loves and emotions that tugged at her heart and clamoured to be remembered.
- dearly I love you so dearly, Cherry.
- dolly And how are you, Dolly?
- dully It was all brown and grey, the desolate ground strewn with huge granite boulders, treeless; and for the wretched sheep who fed there, thin and scanty grass; the shepherd, in his tattered cloak, sat on a rock, moodily, paying no heed to his flock, dully looking at the desert round him.
- early It must be early if I do.
- ideally It is not a matter for verbal definition but for vital realisation; the true morality is that which works; the ideally desirable, is ultimately the only possible, course of action, for all violations of it are ultimately suicidal.
- idly Driscoll was idly curious and quietly contemptuous, but he detected no fright in her manner.
- lordly The lordly uncle Fitz-Allen is secure.
- mortally He imagined for a moment that he was lying in the field before the enemy; but he smiled sadly as he reflected that the enemy he had to combat was no visible one, who could be mortally wounded.
- Daley While he regretted, he said, the action of his personal enemies, he felt it his duty to remain in the field, so long as the Daley faction attacked his character.
127 words made from the letters ordarlly
3 letter words made from ordarlly:
5 letter words made from ordarlly:
4 letter words made from ordarlly:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics