Correct spelling for ORDEER
We think the word ordeer is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ordeer
- adder The curious point, Adder says, is his letting it be done by steel.
- ardor She seemed slightly amused at his ardor, and asked what he, a poor priest, could offer her, who had rich rulers at her feet.
- border Six miles away the dirt road wound on toward Houtlon, near the Canadian border.
- deer And the hurt deer.
- eider With Eider Ducks this down constitutes the larger part of, if not the entire nest.
- ode Burns's poem on the speech of Bruce at Bannockburn was called by Carlyle "the finest war-ode in any language," and it is none the less noble because it suggests a speaker.
- oder 50 Hastu dergleich gmerckt oder gsehen?
- odor It was hardly five minutes after they descended to the old drift when he came back to the cutting, and the odor of gas brought him to a stop.
- odour It was now the early spring, and the freshness of the odour, the breathing health of earth and air, it is impossible to describe.
- older "She's-older 'n I am.
- ordeal Somehow, he got through the ordeal.
- order I order you to put all her jewels in the tomb with her.
- ordure This fire could not be extinguished; nor could it be thus emitted except as the priest wallowed in the ordure and filth which falls from the houses; and he who lived in the house where the priest was wallowing in order to emit this fire from himself, fell ill and died.
- otter One of these days, it was assumed, she would marry a brewer or a Master of Otter Hounds, and, after a brief interval, be known to the world as the mother of a boy or two at Malvern or some similar seat of learning.
- outer And now they have reached the outer gate-the city lies behind them.
- udder Straight from the udder was it milked into the brass lota and brought to the camp.
- orders It is one of my grandfather's orders, so I suppose we shall have to obey.
- odder And odder still, why do I like the look of it?
31 words made from the letters ordeer
5 letter words made from ordeer:
Misspelling of the day
- punitive actions
- re examination