Correct spelling for ORDELY
We think the word ordely is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ordely
- idly They had no reason to be suspicious of him; he was but one of many others lounging idly about the pier.
- lordly Sonora grinned from ear to ear; he expanded his broad chest and held his head proudly; and waving his hand in lordly fashion he sung out: "Cigars for all hands and drinks, too, Nick!"
- oddly She was oddly subdued, was almost sad.
- ordeal But that was at the end of the battle, and the light-infantry battalions had fought through terrible hours before they faced that last ordeal.
- order The days now came and went in short order.
- orderly And here, did the millions walk and take excursion, and go orderly or not, even as in these days.
- oriel The third race was on June 7. Balliol, B.N.C., Christ Church, University, Trinity, and Oriel, started in this order: Balliol kept ahead; Christ Church bumped B.N.C., and the two between them had therefore to cease rowing; Trinity then took off.
- Odell What was Julius's horror, however, when Odell blurted out a warning not to produce any play dramatised from a book of yours, because he-Odell-would do his best to ruin it!
- Adela "No, no," despondingly answers Adela, "they can do nothing for my brother.
- Adele "You made one mistake, Adele," he said, with a light smile; "there is no earthly possibility of Mrs. Pontellier ever taking me seriously.
- ordeals Ordeals are in truth the rude laws of a barbarous people who have not yet obtained a written code, and are not sufficiently advanced in civilization to enter into the refined inquiries, the subtile distinctions, and elaborate investigations, which a court of law demands.
89 words made from the letters ordely
4 letter words made from ordely:
5 letter words made from ordely:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up