Correct spelling for ORDET
We think the word ordet is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ordet
- added At the same time he added: "As I was saying, I've been thinking."
- adept Ida Mary became an adept at Indian trading.
- aided The three men who had aided in the scheme had ridden off as soon as the cart was reached, and Ned, being anxious that the party should be upon their way, and desirous, too, of avoiding the expressions of gratitude of the three women, hurried them into the cart.
- ardent Let the memory that you have a mother check your too ardent courage.
- art He's pretty good on art."
- audit It was only by stirring up all his considerably chilled interest that Godefroid got a post in the audit department.
- bidet Even though there are records of Maria Carolina of Austria, Queen of Naples and Sicily, requesting a bidet for her personal bathroom in the Royal Palace of Caserta in the second half of the 18th century, the bidet did not diffuse in Italy until after WWII.
- cadet Each yearling sought to have a particular fag to attend to him and his wishes, and no cadet could demand service of another fellow's fag without danger of bringing about trouble.
- cordite It is interesting to contrast the potencies of some of these guns, all of which use cordite charges.
- dat Ef I had de fust chanst at him, I'd a cotched dat coon suah!"
- ddt DDT was banned in the US by 1973 because of building evidence that DDT’s stable structure, high fat solubility, and low rate of metabolism, caused it to bioaccumulate in animals.
- diet Meat-eating beasts will change their habit of diet, and eat grain and herbs.
- dot Dot promised to be a good girl and to do just what the other mothers told her.
- duet He remembered having read somewhere that the choice of topics in a refined duet of mixed sexes should be left to the lady.
- edit Clemens was greatly pleased at being invited to prepare the Introduction of this important volume, but a smug person with pedagogic proclivities was in charge of the copy and proceeded to edit Mark Twain's manuscript; to alter its phrasing to conform to his own ideas of the Queen's English.
- erode High temperatures tend to erode the barrel at the throat, preventing the bullet from entering the rifling cleanly.
- eroded It is enough to indicate that according to one group of physical geographers the flat landings are due to the way in which the gradually decreasing glacier protected its bed from erosion, while the torrent which issued from it eroded very rapidly below; according to another school the landings are due to direct glacial erosion.
- Forded They hoped to gain a little relief if they forded the river, for the mass of horsemen and other troops overwhelmed and crusht them; and they were worn out by fatigue and thirst.
- corded Fair-skinned, slender, and with something of a studious stoop to his shoulders, Will's appearance gave small indication of the strength that lurked in his well-corded sinews.
- Arden It is a treasure buried in Arden Castle by the sea, which is their home.
- EDT ↑ "''Northwest flight attendants okay bargaining agreement', Reuters, web posted Tuesday, May 29, 2007 9:03pm EDT".
- ET It contains over a thousand lines, and the original, "De disceptatione rusticorum et civium," like the fifth, extends to little more than two hundred.
37 words made from the letters ordet
4 letter words made from ordet:
5 letter words made from ordet:
toder, dorte, detro, ordet.
Misspelling of the day