Correct spelling for ORDWER
We think the word ordwer is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ordwer
- adder The English viper, or adder, has but a small quantity of poison in its bag, and its bite rarely produces death.
- ardor Kirkpatrick needed no other stimulus than his almost idolatrous memory of Wallace, and he listened with an answering ardor to Bruce's exhortation.
- dower He ended by declaring that whatever she had would be for her sole use, and that he would give her a dower of a hundred thousand francs.
- eider Seek ye a couch of softest eider-down, The silken floss that baby birdling warms, Or shaded moss with blushing roses strown, And Love will find-when they are all alone- A softer couch in some fair woman's arms.
- ewer Shortly afterwards the door opened and, with a lighted taper in one hand and a ewer in the other, the moon-pale little maid entered the room.
- ode Gray, who was a special favourite of Leaker's, soon became a favourite of mine, and I can still remember how I discovered the Ode to Poesy and how I went roaring its stanzas through the house.
- oder Zen ze man vot have said ze vord tell my fader dot he may go; and quick von oder man take ze chains fon hees feets and fon hees hands, and he bees too glad; and he lif up my moder, and he sake her dot ce speak, and he love her, and he come avay mit her.
- odor Its odor was indescribable.
- odour It is the odour which flowers yield when trampled on.
- ordeal His meeting with Doris would be either an ordeal or a triumph.
- order Who gave you that order?
- orderly He sent an orderly to find out what the newcomers were.
- ordure I have known, within twenty years, of physicians in two so supposedly cultured parts of the country as Pennsylvania and Maryland, to employ such ordure poultices for the cure of sprains and dislocations, and these physicians had a great reputation among the people of their countryside.
- otter The immense quantities of wild fowl and animal and bird life along the shores astonished them; but what most aroused their cupidity was the enormous supply of furs, especially beaver and otter, that could be obtained from the Indians.
- outer The house-door opened and light footsteps came running through the outer room.
- outwear And there's the bitterness Of this unending torture-place for men, For the proud soul that craves a perfectness That might outwear the rotting of all things Rooted in earth.
- owe This will pay what I owe you,' and I thrust a half-dozen pistoles into his hand.
- owed The good woman knew that I owed her every kindness which I had enjoyed, and she might have thought me ungrateful.
- tower Groups on tower on Court of Abundance.
- udder No hawk nor udder-seeking jar Come near thee, little daughter!
- orders The servants have orders to that effect.
- ODES When Swift was a young man, and not so well acquainted with the world as he afterwards became, he wrote some Pindaric Odes.
- odder The other mistake is odder still, though it may also be attributed to Rector.
36 words made from the letters ordwer
5 letter words made from ordwer:
Misspelling of the day
- am latent
- am learned
- critical remark
- crossed up
- die hard
- die on vine