How to spell ORETTY correctly?
If you've mistakenly typed "oretty", fret not, as there are several possible corrections to consider. The correct word could be "pretty", referring to something visually appealing. Alternatively, it might be "goretta" or "potty", but context is vital in determining the most suitable replacement.
List of suggestions on how to spell oretty correctly
- bratty She acted bratty and threw a tantrum when her parents told her she couldn't have her third dessert.
- Brett Brett loves to play basketball with his friends every weekend.
- gritty The gritty texture of the sand stuck to his skin after a long day at the beach.
- grotty The hotel room was quite grotty with dirty sheets and foul-smelling carpet.
- Loretta Today, Loretta went to the bank to open a new savings account.
- pretty It is a pretty day outside.
- ratty Do not leave your ratty clothes in the wash for too long.
- rutty I have a really rutty car.
- treaty The two countries signed a peace treaty to officially end the war.
Misspelling of the day