Correct spelling for ORKED
We think the word orked is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for orked
- aged Fat middle-aged woman she was, wot 'ad lost her good looks and found others.
- booked All you have to do is to pay a matter of thirty or forty francs at the customs' office as the affair is already booked.
- cooked In each of these rooms five or six men lived and cooked and fed and slept.
- corked Let it be well corked, and it will keep.
- docked The good old Philadelphia docked at 9 A.M. and after the inspection of baggage, which was more rigid than usual, the journey was over.
- forged "It was bright as silver when I made it-I was like you, I forged my own weapons, forged them with these hands.
- forked Armed with a little sacred meal, feathers, a long forked stick, and a stout sack, they go perhaps twenty miles from the village.
- gorged When the populace was gorged there were the red feathers to enable it to gorge again.
- hooked One boy actually hooked a trout, but was so surprised that the prey escaped before he could land it.
- locked She opened the door, shut it behind her, and locked herself in.
- marked He felt this carefully, but passed it to me without opening it, when I saw with joy that "Oswego" was marked on it.
- order Bad: They went for a walk in order to talk.
- owed Dick declared that his father was delighted to hear of his happiness and that he had not forgotten that they probably owed their son's life to the girl to whom he was now engaged.
- parked The radio truck was parked at the end of the runway and when I came down out of the overcast I was about ten feet above the truck lined up with the runway And able to make a perfect landing.
- perked Two jumps and Stopper had stopped, faced the horse and stood braced again, his ears perked knowingly while he waited for the flop.
- Argued "It's very late," argued Aggie.
25 words made from the letters orked
5 letter words made from orked:
roked, droke, dekor.
4 letter words made from orked:
Misspelling of the day
- acting in response
- co occur
- getting just desserts