Correct spelling for ORMAL
We think the word ormal is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ormal
- airmail Airmail items typically arrive more quickly than surface mail, and usually cost more to send.
- dermal Furthermore, exposure to biocides may vary in terms of route (inhalation, dermal contact, and ingestion) and pathway (food, drinking water, residential, occupational) of exposure, level, frequency and duration.
- email Depending on the model and configuration the appliances can be used as email routers, user mail servers, or as an all-in-one server.
- formal He kept the paper over one night, and then returned it to Franklin without any formal answer.
- Emil Emil Schlagbein, Richard's unhappy married friend, had moved his easy-chair near the stove and leaned his head against its back.
- Erma He married his wife Erma Ruth Callaway Chestnut in 1944 and they had three sons.
- ARAL Wild boar was the numerically dominant ungulate occurring in forested habitats, along watercourses, in reed beds and in thickets of the Caspian and Aral Seas.
29 words made from the letters ormal
Misspelling of the day