Correct spelling for ORMER
We think the word ormer is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ormer
- amur I have come more than a thousand versts down the Amur and seen a million landscapes, and you know before the Amur there was Lake Baikal, Transbaikalia....
- arm He move hees arm lak heem.
- armed We have been having so much trouble with the vagabonds lately we must all go armed.
- armor Prince Martin put on glittering armor like a knight going to battle; but Prince Lorenzo was so consumed with love that he thought not at all of what he wore.
- armour For this reason, if for no other, you may be sure I do not regret having lost the honour of being armour-bearer to the Bishop of Exeter in the Hampden strife.
- army The army of the Israelites was scattered in every direction.
- boomer We're going to have Bobbie Boomer in it, and he's a big fat boy.
- comer The lad made no protest, seeming to be afraid of his neighbour's bulk, but merely wriggled sideways and tried to give the new-comer all the room he wanted.
- dormer One wonders whither he went and what his fate might be-" "With so much to tell," put in Dormer Colville, musingly; "so much unspoken."
- emir Directly the Grand Vizier was informed by a soldier, who was sent on in advance of the party, of the capture of the Emir, he went out at once to meet him, and conducted him straightway to the palace of the Caliph.
- farmer 12,732. Are you a fisherman and farmer in Skerries?
- former The former are trained in Parliament, not in administrative routine.
- homer Homer Crawford caught him, even as he fell, and lowered him gently to the floor.
- o'er All the grandeur spread before us, All the miracles shed o'er us, Echoes of the voice above, Tokens of a Father's love.
- oder Vain, opinionated, haughty, stubborn, and insolent as he was, he roamed about, creating trouble wherever he appeared, first in Cracow as professor of Hebrew, 1551 in Koenigsberg then in Frankfort-on-the- Oder, next at various places in Poland, Hungary, and Transylvania.
- ohm I tink to myself, I vill go and see dis blace, Ohm, vot der vos no blace like.
- omb The American Anthropological Association recommends the elimination of the term "race" from OMB Directive 15 during the planning for the 2010 Census.
- omen "There's an omen for you superstitious hill folk.
- order I have obeyed the order of your Grace.
- ore For a space her hair burned like ore in a furnace and her eyes sparkled with golden flashes; then the day smoldered and died, leaving the world enveloped in a silvery pallor.
- oreo BlackBerry Key2 ships with Android Oreo 8.
- orr Accordingly, soon after the revolution, this church raised some processes against Mr. John Hepburn, minister at Orr, under pretense of some irregularities, but in reality, for his making some appearance against their abounding defection, and for a covenanted work of reformation, and continued their prosecution to suspension and deposition; and further, applied to the civil magistrate, to apprehend said Mr. Hepburn, who accordingly was imprisoned in Edinburgh, and then, because of his preaching to the people out of a window, was carried to Stirling castle, and kept close prisoner there for a considerable time, as a book, entitled Humble Pleadings, fully discovers.
- over "Look at me all over!
- roamer It manufactured the Roamer automobile (1916–29) and, briefly, the Barley (1922–24), and the Pennant (1924–25).
- rome I understood that my brother could not come to Rome.
- romeo "And I really think I liked Zotique best; but he went off to the drive on the St. Maurice, and he wasn't to be back till summer; then Romeo asked me and I said, 'Yes.
- Om Andresen, C.C. Om Klitformationen og Klittens Behandling og Bestyrelse.
- Elmer Elmer said embarrassedly, "Sorry, it just happened.
- Omar Meanwhile active hostilities were proceeding between Omar Pasha and Gortschakoff.
- Erma Hester, Helen, Erma, and their friends stood on the landing of the stairway and watched the men work.
- Irma Vittoria knew how low she was sinking when she found her soul in the shallows of a sort of jealousy of Irma.
- Amer -Berichte der Deutschen Chemischen Gesellschaft, 17, 1000; Amer.
- firmer We stand on firmer ground at Barton-on-Humber.
12 words made from the letters ormer
5 letter words made from ormer:
rorem, romer, ormer.
Misspelling of the day
- punitive actions
- re examination