How to spell ORTONLAN correctly?
If you meant to spell "ortonlan" but it appears to be incorrect, there are a few potential corrections. Maybe you meant "northern", referring to the region in the north. Or, the word you were trying to spell could be "ortonian", relating to a person or concept associated with the name Orton.
List of suggestions on how to spell ortonlan correctly
- Bostonian My friend, a proud Bostonian, loves to root for the Red Sox at Fenway Park.
- Estonian I am learning the Estonian language to better communicate with my Estonian friends.
- Oregonian The Oregonian newspaper has been serving readers in Oregon since 1850.
- ottoman I placed my feet on the soft ottoman as I settled down to watch a movie.
- Ottoman I sank into the plush Ottoman, propping my feet up and enjoying a moment of relaxation.
- Oxonian She was proud to call herself an Oxonian, having graduated from the prestigious University of Oxford.
- Tongan I met a delightful Tongan family while vacationing in the Pacific Islands.
- Tortola Last summer, I took a ferry to Tortola, a beautiful island in the British Virgin Islands.
Misspelling of the day