Correct spelling for OST
We think the word ost is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ost
- cost If you please me, it will be well for you; if not, you understand-it will cost me little to tell you so.
- cst CST, on November 5, 2017, Devin Patrick Kelley arrived in his pearl white Ford Explorer SUV at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs.
- est Right now I start in bantin' and dietin' in the scientific-est manner an' the way I can lose three or four hundred pounds when I set out to do it is something grand.
- host Our host knew a French woman who ran a hotel there.
- lost We lost you, and father had to come after you."
- most It would be well for most of them if they were.
- mst 10 pm (MST) at the Platform 7 entrance of the Puduraya bus station concourse, wounding an 11-year-old girl.
- oat He certainly told me there was no reason it shouldn't grow as good fruit as any that comes from Oregon, while I found the greatest difficulty in getting a little green oat fodder out of it.
- oct Oct 15, 1644. Rose is quite in good Spiritts now, and we goe on most harmoniouslie and happilie.
- oft You and I have oft crossed invisible swords before; but this, methinks, is the first time that we have met face to face.
- opt Sometimes, the "beneficiary" can opt to give part or all of the money to charity.
- os "'Twas you sent Os-Anders with that hare.
- oust The discord and corruption which prevailed in that unfortunate country afforded Napoleon an opportunity to oust its feeble king and his incompetent son, Ferdinand, and to place Joseph Bonaparte on the throne.
- out Don't tell me you're just going out!"
- post "We'll take over the post.
- pst And the Kittens, who were not yet old enough to go hunting, and who were afraid of everything that stirred, would crowd up against each other, arch their little backs, raise their pointed tails, stand their fur on end, and say, " Pst! Ha-a-ah!"
- sot I couldn't live without you, and finally I ketched up what clothes I could in my hurry and sot out, thinkin' mebby I could ketch you in Chicago.
- Dost And dost thou not find, replied Adam, these words therein, And Adam rebelled against his Lord and transgressed?
- O's All her O's had a genteel leaning towards 'ow,' as ritualism leans towards Romanism.
- Ot And that was how I began to learn this island river and its ways, so that now it has become the river ot my dreams.
- DST The Daylight Saving Act of 1917 was enacted by the Dominion of Newfoundland to adopt daylight saving time (DST), thus making it one of the first jurisdictions in North America to do so, only a year after the United Kingdom on May 21, 1916.
- ST 115 St. Paul's, ..................................
- HST HST, about 12 minutes after the initial alert was sent, stating in all capitals that the message was a "false alarm" and that she had confirmed with officials that there was no incoming ballistic missile toward Hawaii.
- SST Examples of social skills focused on during SST for social anxiety disorder include: initiating conversations, establishing friendships, interacting with members of the preferred sex, constructing a speech and assertiveness skills.
- ONT of the philosophers of the whiche some have sayd that it is nombre movyng him des philosophes desquelz les ungz ont dit que cest nombre soy mesme
1 words made from the letters ost
3 letter words made from ost:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re