How to spell OT correctly?
We think the word ot is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell ot correctly
- bot The online customer service chat was a bot and couldn't address my specific issue.
- cot I slept on a cot in the camping tent last night.
- dot The teacher drew a large dot on the whiteboard to emphasize the important point.
- Got I got a new book to read tonight.
- jot I wanted to remember her phone number, so I quickly wrote it down on a piece of paper with a jot of my pen.
- mot Je me suis leve tÃ´t ce matin pour me motiver Ã travailler.
- oft Oftentimes, people underestimate the power of a kind word.
- oh Oh, I forgot to turn off the oven!
- OI Oi! You forgot to give me back my pen.
- opt I opt to take the shorter route to get to my destination faster.
- otc I purchased some otc medication for my headache.
- OW " Ow, that hurt!" exclaimed the little girl after stubbing her toe.
- pt The abbreviation "pt" is commonly used to mean "patient" in medical contexts.
- rot The smell of rot filled the air as we approached the garbage dump.
- sot The sot stumbled down the street, clearly drunk off his mind.
- tot The little toddler took a big step as he tried to reach the tot of the tree trunk.
Misspelling of the day