How to spell OUZING correctly?
If you meant to type "ouzing" but realized it's a misspelling, here are some possible correct suggestions. Perhaps you meant "oozing", which refers to the slow flowing or leaking of a liquid. Another option could be "outrig", a term associated with nautical equipment. Always double-check to ensure accuracy in written communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell ouzing correctly
- boozing I'm trying to cut down on my boozing, but it's really hard when I'm out with my friends.
- buzzing She heard a buzzing sound and soon realized it was the bee she saw earlier.
- Dazing The bright lights in the club were dazing and made it hard for me to see.
- dousing The firefighters were dousing the flames with water from the fire hose.
- Fusing Fusing glass together requires high temperatures and precision.
- fuzzing Fuzzing is a technique used in software testing to identify security vulnerabilities.
- Gazing As the sun set over the horizon, Maria could not help but spend hours gazing at the mesmerizing orange and purple colors of the sky.
- Hazing Hazing is a dangerous practice that should not be tolerated in any organization.
- housing The government is working on a plan to provide better housing for low-income families.
- Lazing I'm just lazing around the house all day.
- lousing I'm lousing around the house instead of getting to work on my projects.
- musing While musing about her future, she realized that she needed to make some major life changes.
- Oaring My uncle has an oaring boat.
- offing There are dark clouds on the offing, it looks like it's going to rain.
- Oiling I am oiling the hinges so the door will open and close smoothly.
- oozing The victim's blood was oozing out from the wound.
- ousting The ousting of the CEO came as a shock to the company's employees.
- outing I am looking forward to the school outing tomorrow.
- Owning Owning a pet requires responsibility and care.
- razing The government announced the razing of an abandoned building to make way for a new park.
- sizing She spent hours in the fabric store, carefully considering the different sizing options for her upcoming sewing project.
- Suing My neighbor is suing me for property damage she caused.
- using The new software is using more resources than the old software.
- zing The sound of clinking bangles always gives me the zing.
Misspelling of the day