Correct spelling for OVIESLY
We think the word oviesly is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oviesly
- aisle At last she heard the foot-fall of a gentleman on the pavement of the aisle.
- avidly One's interlocutor was listening avidly to steal one's ideas, and behind one's back one was being vituperated.
- diversely Yet he saw a cunning plot in this presentation to the electorate of men who appealed so diversely: Taylor of the South, and of slavery; Fillmore of the North, and of free soil, backed by the powerful mercantilism of the North, like the bank and the tariff.
- Avis "Antonia's is a beautiful green," answered Foedric, looking with a smile at the fair one, "and Avis, both in song and speech, has your color- yellow."
- Avila But the chief pride and glory of Avila is the boast that it was the birthplace of Sta Theresa, the "seraphic" lady whom a more emotional epoch has preferred to the martial Santiago, and almost matched with the Virgin herself as the modern patroness of Spain.
132 words made from the letters oviesly
4 letter words made from oviesly:
3 letter words made from oviesly:
5 letter words made from oviesly:
Misspelling of the day
- blowing ones top