Correct spelling for OVNER
We think the word ovner is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ovner
- aver That is, the States which either promote or tolerate attacks on the rights of persons and of property in other States, to disguise their own injustice, pretend or imagine, and constantly aver, that they, whose constitutional rights are thus systematically assailed, are themselves the aggressors.
- even Of course, even if I were not going to Glogova myself.
- ever I have ever been that, your Grace; and ever will be.
- finer On my honor, I have never seen a finer one, though it is of silver."
- inner He had not reached the inner fort.
- offer Would it be a relief to you if I accepted Sam Tremail's offer?
- one Perhaps no one else need be told.
- opener The stillness of expectation pervaded the church, when the pew opener led the way to the same interesting father and son whose entrance had interrupted the guests the preceding day, at the rectory.
- oven You know poor Charlie was at that moment lying curled up under the bed in the boys' room with a roll of carpet a foot thick around him, and it was as hot as an oven.
- over Then over they came.
- overt He could not, without overt words or looks of indignation, endure the presence of those whose characters or principles he despised-he could not, even without manifest symptoms of restlessness or ennui, submit long to live with mere companions; he required to have friends; nor could he make a friend from ordinary materials, however smooth the grain, or however fine the polish they might take.
- owner The next morning a man who was passing Farquhar's homestead pulled up his team to deliver its owner a note.
- Evener Drive the horses so that the middle of the evener will just come to the lath, then change the lath over its own length, if the rows are to be four feet apart, and that will mark the next row. Change each lath as you come to it, and when your first furrow is completed your second row will be all marked out. Return in the first row to make it deeper and also to straighten any bends.
- ovens They had it on good Authority that the whole sub-stratum of Urban Existence was honeycombed with Rathskellers, while a Prominent Actress waited on almost every Corner, soliciting Travel on the Taxicab Route to the everlasting Coke Ovens.
- OVERS The art of utilizing left-overs is an important factor in this prevention of waste.
32 words made from the letters ovner
4 letter words made from ovner:
5 letter words made from ovner:
nervo, norev, evron, renov, roven, nover, verno.
Misspelling of the day
- actions for a cause exhibit