Correct spelling for PADE
We think the word pade is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pade
- bade She simply bade me ask yourself.
- fade She will look a little anxiously in the glass, very likely, to see if she has begun to fade.
- jade I held the crystal globe in one hand and the jade talisman in the other.
- lade There is great abundance of honie, for that their delight is in hiues, by reason whereof not only honie, but waxe is very good cheape; and there is so great quantity therof, that you may lade ships, yea fleetes thereof.
- made The ladies were not pleased at being thus deprived of a large part of their income; but this, with the few other retrenchments made by the royal family, was right.
- pace Being a good runner, I kept pace with the chief, although still at a considerable distance behind him, as he had had the start of me.
- pad When I left with Nick to catch the forenoon express, young Mrs. Talbot was chewin' the end of a lead pencil, with them pansy eyes of hers glued on a pad where she was dopin' out her first dinner order.
- padre No one is to be present but the Catholic padre.
- page "Well, you know, Dorinda, that your Grandfather Page was married twice.
- pale "You are still very pale," he observed thoughtfully.
- pane As she was unwrapping herself before her mirror, she noted that a pane of glass in the window near was badly cracked, and that the lace curtain above was torn partially from its fastening.
- pare He paused, cleared his throat several times, took an English penknife from his pocket, began to pare his nails, and then went to his wife and stroked her cheek.
- pate The others have an easy remedy, and they need only strengthen their stomachs by a pate, a cotelette, or a jerked kidney.
- pave "Yes," answered the voice, "and I come to thee on his account to propose a bargain: For seven years thou shalt be rich, thou shalt have thy smithy the finest in the town of Ghent; thou shalt win gold enough to pave the Quai aux Oignons; thou shalt have in thy cellars enough beer and wine to wet all the dry throttles in Flanders; thou shalt eat the finest meats and the most delicate game; thou shalt have hams in plenty, sausages in abundance, mince-pies in heaps; every one shall respect thee, admire thee, sing thy praises; Slimbroek at the sight of it shall be filled with rage; and for all these great benefits thou hast only to give us thy soul at the end of seven years."
- sade Established in 2010, the brand management companys clients include himself and music artists Vinita, Deacon, Sade Artest, Rugby, and Emmaline Cleary.
- spade Where's an extra spade?
- wade Wade wondered if the horses were wild.
- pads Thick shoulder-pads keep his outside suit from grazing or hurting, and it may be that other pads are about his body.
7 words made from the letters pade
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all