How to spell PADE correctly?
We think the word pade is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell pade correctly
- bade She simply bade me ask yourself.
- fade She will look a little anxiously in the glass, very likely, to see if she has begun to fade.
- jade I held the crystal globe in one hand and the jade talisman in the other.
- lade There is great abundance of honie, for that their delight is in hiues, by reason whereof not only honie, but waxe is very good cheape; and there is so great quantity therof, that you may lade ships, yea fleetes thereof.
- made The ladies were not pleased at being thus deprived of a large part of their income; but this, with the few other retrenchments made by the royal family, was right.
- pace Being a good runner, I kept pace with the chief, although still at a considerable distance behind him, as he had had the start of me.
- pad When I left with Nick to catch the forenoon express, young Mrs. Talbot was chewin' the end of a lead pencil, with them pansy eyes of hers glued on a pad where she was dopin' out her first dinner order.
- padre No one is to be present but the Catholic padre.
- page "Well, you know, Dorinda, that your Grandfather Page was married twice.
- pale "You are still very pale," he observed thoughtfully.
- pane As she was unwrapping herself before her mirror, she noted that a pane of glass in the window near was badly cracked, and that the lace curtain above was torn partially from its fastening.
- pare He paused, cleared his throat several times, took an English penknife from his pocket, began to pare his nails, and then went to his wife and stroked her cheek.
- pate The others have an easy remedy, and they need only strengthen their stomachs by a pate, a cotelette, or a jerked kidney.
- pave "Yes," answered the voice, "and I come to thee on his account to propose a bargain: For seven years thou shalt be rich, thou shalt have thy smithy the finest in the town of Ghent; thou shalt win gold enough to pave the Quai aux Oignons; thou shalt have in thy cellars enough beer and wine to wet all the dry throttles in Flanders; thou shalt eat the finest meats and the most delicate game; thou shalt have hams in plenty, sausages in abundance, mince-pies in heaps; every one shall respect thee, admire thee, sing thy praises; Slimbroek at the sight of it shall be filled with rage; and for all these great benefits thou hast only to give us thy soul at the end of seven years."
- sade Established in 2010, the brand management companys clients include himself and music artists Vinita, Deacon, Sade Artest, Rugby, and Emmaline Cleary.
- spade Where's an extra spade?
- wade Wade wondered if the horses were wild.
- pads Thick shoulder-pads keep his outside suit from grazing or hurting, and it may be that other pads are about his body.
List of 7 words made from the word pade
Misspelling of the day