Correct spelling for PAENT
We think the word paent is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for paent
- paint "How could paint of any kind last so long?
- pant He was worn to a skeleton, he coughed and groaned all night in a way to make the listener's blood run cold, and he could not walk ten yards without pausing to pant for breath.
- panto I once, when an undergraduate at Oxford, ordered a dozen from a travelling agent to a London wine merchant, probably from Shakspearian associations, and my belief is that what he sold me under that name was an Italian wine of some sort, bearing a good deal of resemblance to the vino panto, of which Perugia is the head-quarters.
- parent And Norah felt intensely grateful to Dale and intensely disgusted with her parent.
- patent In any art it is recognisable, patent, obvious to all.
- peanut As Grace was about to curl herself up in a big chair before the fire that night with "Richard Carvel" in one hand and a box of peanut brittle in the other, she was startled by a loud ringing of the bell.
- pent Even if the amiable plump old soul had said nothing more than the first sympathising words, Claire's emotion, so long pent up, would now have had its vent, the tears seeming to relieve her overburdened brain as she clung to her hostess, listening, and yet only half hearing her whispered words.
- pint He had his poached eggs and a pint of hock in the company of these new friends; and, after having for some time listened to their ingenuous talk-which was chiefly a laudation of Miss Nellie Farren-he lit a cigarette and set out for home.
- point But I have perhaps dwelled too long on this point.
- punt She would get Robert's dinner ready for him early, and then put some bread and butter and a cucumber into a knapsack with her German grammar, and paddle the punt down the lake, tie it up where the trees began, and start.
- Pend We call that paper the Dec-la-ra-tion of In-de-pend-ence.
40 words made from the letters paent
3 letter words made from paent:
4 letter words made from paent:
5 letter words made from paent:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up