Correct spelling for PAHSE
We think the word pahse is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pahse
- pace Long after Psamtik had left, his father continued to pace the hall in deep thought.
- parse Your improvement in grammar depends, not on the number of words which you parse, but on the attention which you give the subject.
- parser An effective fuzzer generates semi-valid inputs that are "valid enough" in that they are not directly rejected by the parser, but do create unexpected behaviors deeper in the program and are "invalid enough" to expose corner cases that have not been properly dealt with.
- pas N'est-elle pas jeune comme lui?
- pass "Found 'em up the Pass.
- passe " Passe-partout," cried Mr. Fogg again, but without raising his voice; "this is the second time I have called you," said Mr. Fogg.
- passer Here he again questioned every passer-by.
- pause More of myself to-morrow-my letter will be a long one: I must pause often over it, as I pause to-day.
- phase This is the first phase of the condemnation determined upon beforehand, and the real settling of the Jewish disposition of Jesus.
- poise Who could poise his choice of spears, To him but a little reed?
- pose His manner was the result of struggle between effort for heroic pose and an almost overmastering alarm.
- posse It must be that a sort of madness had come on Dozier, advancing in this manner, unsupported by a posse.
- purse You are afraid of your purse!
- pays It pays that cheerfully.
- paws A bear who will carry you on his paws.
- PARS  Adriaen van Roomen (1561-1615) gave the value of [pi] to sixteen decimal places in his Ideae mathematicae pars prima (1593), and wrote his In Archimedis circuli dimensionem expositio & analysis in 1597.
29 words made from the letters pahse
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable