Correct spelling for PAI
We think the word pai is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pai
- ai Miss Sterling say, "Cui Ai, do you wish to hold speech with your Betrothed?"
- pac South Africa African Christian Democratic Party or ACDP [Kenneth MESHOE]; African National Congress or ANC [Jacob ZUMA]; Democratic Alliance or DA [Helen ZILLE]; Freedom Front Plus or FF+ [Pieter MULDER]; Inkatha Freedom Party or IFP [Mangosuthu BUTHELEZI]; New National Party or NNP; Pan-Africanist Congress or PAC [Motsoko PHEKO]; United Democratic Movement or UDM [Bantu HOLOMISA]
- pad It was written on the top sheet of a still thick pad of paper, and my fingers fairly tingled suddenly, to go on and cover those unused white sheets-tell what happened next-tell the rest of the story; not for the sake of the story-but for my sake.
- paid Jim Swaim stood by me, helpin' me through, an' I paid him as I earnt it.
- pail Thicker than flies around the milk-pail, rumours came flitting daily; and even the night-that fair time of thinking-was busy with buzzing multitude.
- pain I do not ask they shall never tread With weary feet the paths of pain.
- pair Tom sat down and quickly put on his skates, and the pair set off, keeping close together.
- pal But he hates me, old pal.
- pan The hand-maiden was on her knees near the fire, scrubbing very hard at the pan with successive pieces of newspaper.
- pap Well, when Pap gets to where Moses done crossed de Red Sea, he am jes half through.
- par It is those people who are run down, and in whom the white corpuscles are 'below par,' that catch the disease.
- pas Un instant de perdu N'offense pas L'Amour, si je l'ai convaincu.
- pat 308. V. Morrin, Pat.
- paw Paw must have got safe out and back from Nassau, or else you wouldn't be here now.
- pay Do they pay you for it?
- pei The threde master seyde, pat if the moder of gode and all the halowys of hewyn preyd for a man, pei should not get so gret meyde as he should hymselfe be meknes and suffryng of tribulacoun.
- phi What could have happened to Phi?
- pi I left the pi dog barking in the veranda, and I met Mr. Rosario coming up, but in my unusual elation I hardly paused to consider either of them further.
- poi They call it poi; it tastes like yeast or sour flour paste, and is eaten with coarse salt.
- psi He knew the psi-power had been used, but he did not know who had used it.
- Pah The very shape of your head, and ears, and nails, bespeaks a Princess, disguised as a finished head-pupil, going to take over a class of grubby-fingered little ones-pah!
- Pam I'll bring you samples, Pam, and if there are enough, we'll share them together!
- Cai 2. J. bef. Ann. 3. J. bef. Cai. 4. J. bef. Pil. 5. J. bef. Her. 6. J. Con. Dea. 7. J. Bear.
- Mai So, so-so, so, mai dear fellow!
1 words made from the letters pai
3 letter words made from pai:
Misspelling of the day
- am made known
- am made up of
- am mark
- art repulsive
- gets on it