Correct spelling for PAKE
We think the word pake is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pake
- bake It is no light task to bake bread for all those boarders.
- cake "You see"-here Billy flipped a cake over in the pan-"they couldn't have had much wool clothing left by now-they were in buckskin, and buckskin is about as good as brown paper when it's wet.
- fake The Abstract, in copying and commenting upon the letter, skilfully stabbed its esteemed contemporary with an acknowledgment of its prime importance as the organ of the American defaulters in Canada; other papers, after questioning the document as a fake, made common cause in treating it as a matter of little or no moment.
- hake The province allows you for a horse, and Hake Guffy's has three good legs on him, anyway.
- lake One day I asked him to row me in a boat on the lake-all this happened at our house by Lake George.
- make How did Tony make out?
- pace But there was nothing, and with her heart beating at its accustomed pace, she descended the stairs in time to meet Durward, who, having reached Woodlawn that day, had not heard of 'Lena's decision.
- page "Well, sir; you may go," said the page.
- pale Both looked pale, but the children's mother smiled and held out her arms.
- pane A long ladder was put up to the window, and a pane of glass was broken to effect an entrance.
- pare Then you can pare the apples, while I make the crust."
- pate A few feet away, near a side wall, lay the stocky form and hairless pate that belonged to Gerdak, the chief.
- pave That this Constitution did not pave the way for the monarchy was due to several causes.
- peke Matt Peke then took up the parable.
- pike Not until they realize that the pike are likewise in prison do they feel somewhat reassured.
- poke No Boche would dare to poke the beak of his engine above the housetops.
- puke I could not say canis revertit suam vomitem, for it would invert a relationship-the puke has returned to the dog.
- rake After they have finished faggoting, the women rake up the fragments for their cottage fires; and later on, as the spring advances, the birds come for the remaining twigs, of which great quantities are left.
- sake Katrine asks Rohritz, for form's sake.
- take What you take me for?
- wake Here the Kernel asked Seward ef he wouldn't wake up Mr. Bates.
- Spake Now, my Lady, do 'ee plase to spake to mun about my Tommy; for it's a poor job if his lordship can't do something for the boy, and he the lord-lieutenant as can call out the milishy any time."
- Jake Jake Tantrell continued to sneer at our hero.
8 words made from the letters pake
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all