Correct spelling for PALCED
We think the word palced is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for palced
- laced He looked at the great, singing pines that laced their branches together high over their heads.
- palace I am sorry not to be able to present myself at your excellency's palace, but I cannot do so until I have received the most complete satisfaction from the person who has given me the lie.
- palsied If slavery has so palsied his mind that he looks upon himself as a chattel, and consents to be one, actually to hold him as such, falls in with his delusion, and confirms the impious falsehood.
- piled Willie Quarrie, standing by the boat at the bottom of the steps, with the luggage piled up at the bow, shouted that there was not a minute to spare.
- place "It is no place for you, my child.
- placed Young Prochnow was off the board, but that did not put Daffingdon Dill back upon it; nor would he be there till she should have placed him there.
- placer Another measure which gave the Commissioners a deal of worry was one introduced by Johnson of Placer, which provided that to each hunter who took fifty blue jay heads to the County's Clerk's office should be issued a hunter's license free.
- placid I believe an earthquake might come and knock Oxford into a cocked hat, and you would sit perfectly placid with your books among the rains.
- played As she walked downcast through the courtyard she heard clearly the sounds of Musa's violin, played with savage vigour.
- Paced He paced off twenty-five yards and dropped another.
- Paled Silently Adah read the note, her paled cheeks turning scarlet at what 'Lina had said of herself and Mrs. Ellsworth.
- Palled Some charitable dole is wanting to these, our often very unhappy brethren, to fill the gloomy void that reigns in minds which have nothing on earth to hope or fear; something to relieve in the killing languor and over-laboured lassitude of those who have nothing to do; something to excite an appetite to existence in the palled satiety which attends on all pleasures which may be bought, where nature is not left to her own process, where even desire is anticipated, and therefore fruition defeated by meditated schemes and contrivances of delight; and no interval, no obstacle, is interposed between the wish and the accomplishment.
- Palmed This myth probably means that Chronos had his children raised in some secret place, where they could not be used by his enemies as the instruments of a rebellion against his throne; and the stone image of Zeus, palmed off upon him by Rhea, was probably some other child substituted for his own.
- Pealed But, when hope had died down in them, and desire had become languid, and ignoble contentment with their flocks and herds had dulled their spirits, Joseph's silent coffin must have pealed in their ears-'This is not your rest; arise and claim your inheritance.
- Planed Wind-carved pebbles are characteristically planed, the facets meeting along a summit ridge or at a point like that of a pyramid.
- Plated In the last fight the rebels opened from two batteries instead of one-their iron plated car-and brought into action their infantry on both sides of the river.
- Plied John Porteous went into foreign service; he entered the corps known as the Scotch-Dutch, in the pay of the States of Holland, and plied the trade of arms.
- Poled Drawing his rifle from its skin case, he placed it at his feet and poled slowly toward the shore where a bedlam of howls from the dogs signalled his approach.
- Policed At that period the city was more beautiful, more learned, and better policed than Rome.
- places I get fond of places, so does he.
- pales They then got over the pales, and were just beginning to open their net, when they were alarmed by the sound of horses coming swiftly along the road.
- palest Wherever it is possible goods which are to be dyed in light shades should be made from the palest materials, and the dark qualities only used for goods which are to be dyed in dark shades.
63 words made from the letters palced
3 letter words made from palced:
4 letter words made from palced:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied