Correct spelling for PALET
We think the word palet is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for palet
- applet There are online applet collections for studying various subjects, from physics to heart physiology.
- palate So home, and late reading "The Siege of Rhodes" to my wife, and then to bed, my head being in great pain and my palate still down.
- pale Will it pale me in an hour?
- palette One night he sat by his bedroom window, surrounded by a circle of intimate friends, watching the glories of the Italian sunset that emblazoned earth, air, and sky, with the richest dyes of nature's palette.
- pallet At that time the earl would be fallen asleep, and he might then lie down on a pallet he would find in the recess.
- pate "Aye, shaven-pate, 'tis ill disputing with him who commands an army," cried Roger.
- pellet I suppose only one pellet had touched him, glancing on his head.
- pelt They're going to fork over every pelt they've taken, to the smallest rat, or Pat Malone will know the reason why.
- piled The more the dead were piled up, the more terrified the living became as they were dragged to the fore and arrived at the stark sight of the growing pile of bodies.
- pilot Mr. Spokesly strained his eyes to catch the pilot light again.
- plait Caroline begged that she might, as she could plait very neatly, she said.
- planet At one time the entire surface of our planet may have been liquid.
- plat Set ten different kinds of plants together in a small plat of ground.
- plate On the next morning, when Frances went off to work, she found that the fire had invaded a part of the shop, that the plate-glass window was broken and chaos reigned.
- plato I had read Plato, and I was astonished at finding a man who could reason like Socrates.
- platte After buying a few things we had forgotten to bring with us and getting rested, we moved on our journey again, going up on the south side of the Platte River.
42 words made from the letters palet
3 letter words made from palet:
4 letter words made from palet:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied