Correct spelling for PAMALAS
We think the word pamalas is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pamalas
- amylase Common (1–10% incidence) adverse effects include: Tumour pain† Myelosuppression†[Note 3] Underactive thyroid Dehydration Low level of phosphate in the blood Dizziness Lethargy Paraesthesia Peripheral sensory neuropathy Blurred vision Hot flush Venous thromboembolic event Flushing Nose bleed Voice anomalies Shortness of breath Coughing up blood Stomatitis Indigestion Flatulence Abdominal distension Dry mouth Mouth ulceration Hyperbilirubinaemia Abnormal liver function Hepatotoxicity Skin hypopigmentation Dry skin Itchiness Erythema Skin depigmentation Hyperhidrosis Joint pain Muscle aches Muscle spasms Protein in the urine Mucosal inflammation Weakness Oedema Chest pain Weight loss† Increased blood creatinine Lipase increased Decreased white blood cell count Blood TSH decreased Amylase increased Gamma-glutamyltransferase increased Increased blood pressure Increased blood urea Abnormal liver function test Gingival infection‡ Dizziness Insomnia Peripheral sensory neuropathy Heart dysfunction Blurred vision Low heart rate Left ventricular dysfunction Bleeding (including haemorrhage) High blood sugar Low blood sugar
- pampas It also grows slowly, and its leaves, which are large, glossy and deep green, like laurel leaves, are poisonous; and because of its uselessness it will probably become extinct, like the graceful pampas grass in the same region.
- Mammals The formless mass in the next chair which Mr. Twist had taken for inanimate matter, probably cushions and wraps, and now perceived was one of the higher mammals, put out a hand and said something,-at least, it opened that part of its face which is called a mouth but which to Mr. Twist in the heated and abnormal condition of his brain seemed like the snap-to of some great bag,-and at that moment a group of people crossed the hall in front of old Ridding, and when the path was again clear the chair that had contained him was empty.
- Pamela Here Miranda and Pamela appeared, bringing their homely gifts of warm hose, and new shirts made from wool and flax grown by the father, and spun and woven by the accomplished housewife.
- Males The males were very noisy, and continually uttered their song.
- palms "Well, if he can't, he can't," she thought, and, with her face resting on her palms, she stared at him wistfully.
- pals He didn't in the least want to be out of London just when there was so much going on and all his pals here; but anything was better than sticking this kind of life at home, father always at him; so he'd go to Scotland; he supposed he was entitled to a bit of country holiday before they cooped him up?
58 words made from the letters pamalas
5 letter words made from pamalas:
3 letter words made from pamalas:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat