How to spell PANALS correctly?
If you're looking for the correct spelling for the word "panals", it is likely a typo or misspelling of "panels". "Panels" refers to sections or boards used in construction, interior design or discussions. Double-check your context and try using "panels" for the accurate term.
List of suggestions on how to spell panals correctly
- canals The city of Amsterdam is known for its beautiful canals which are perfect for a relaxing boat tour.
- finals I am studying hard to prepare for my finals next week.
- manuals I need to get some manuals for the new machine.
- paeans She sang paeans to the rising sun.
- pails I need to buy two pails for our beach trip.
- palls The gloomy atmosphere in the room palls even the brightest of spirits.
- pals I'm going out for drinks with my pals tonight.
- panamas I packed my panamas for the beach vacation.
- pandas In China, pandas are loved and revered for their cute appearance and clever intelligence.
- panel I am part of the expert panel that will be discussing the future of renewable energy.
- panels The panels offered shade from the sun's intense rays.
- panes I need to replace the broken panes in the window before the winter sets in.
- pangs I felt pangs of guilt as I admitted to breaking the vase.
- Panics He always panics when he loses his phone.
- pans The oven is not the only thing that needs a good cleaning - the pans also need a good scrubbing.
- pants I need to buy new pants for my job interview next week.
- PAWLS Pawls is a small town in Wales.
- peals The peals of church bells could be heard throughout the town on Sunday mornings.
- pedals She stuck her feet into the pedals of her bike, pedaling furiously.
- penal The penal system is designed to punish and rehabilitate offenders.
- petals The petals of the rose are fragile.
- spinals There are four spinals in a human body.
Misspelling of the day