How to spell PANELD correctly?
If you are struggling with the misspelling "paneld", here are possible correct suggestions. The correct spelling is "paneled". This term refers to the act of fitting or adorning with panels. Make sure to double-check your spelling to ensure clarity in your writing.
List of suggestions on how to spell paneld correctly
- pained She looked pained as she struggled to lift the heavy box.
- Paled The bright and vibrant paint on the walls had paled into a dull and lifeless shade over time.
- panel The panel of judges announced the winner of the competition.
- Panelled The walls are panelled with a variety of wood thicknesses.
- panels I need to paint the panels on my wall a new color.
- Panned The new movie was panned by critics and received negative reviews.
- Panted I panted for breath as I jogged across the park.
- Pawned The queen was pawned to get the castle.
- Pined She was pined for by the rest of the group.
Misspelling of the day