How to spell PANELL correctly?
The correct spelling of "panell" is "panel". Some possible suggestions for correcting this misspelling include utilizing spell-check software, looking up the word in a dictionary or asking a trusted friend or colleague for assistance. It is important to ensure proper spelling and grammar in written communication to convey professionalism and credibility.
List of suggestions on how to spell panell correctly
- Darnell Darnell is a skilled basketball player who can dunk with ease.
- Janell My Janell is new in town and I want to get to know her.
- Janelle I saw Janelle at the park yesterday, and we had a great time catching up on each other's lives.
- knell The tolling of the church bell signaled the knell of their loved one's passing.
- Nell Nell was the name of my grandmother.
- paella Paella is a Spanish dish made with rice, seafood, and saffron.
- pall She had cast a pall over the party.
- pane She gazed out the window at the beautiful autumn trees through the clear pane of glass.
- panel Nina had to remove a panel to get to her battery.
- paneled The room has paneled walls.
- Panelled The room was panelled with rich, dark wood that glowed in the warm light of the chandeliers.
- panels I have to install panels for the windows.
- panes He cleaned the panes of the window using a squeegee and a bucket of soapy water.
- parnell Joe Parnell was a congressman from Oklahoma.
- Patel Patel was the only name picked out of a hat.
- patella I injured my patella in a fall.
- Snell The Snell reflex is a test that is used to determine if someone has cataracts.
Misspelling of the day