Correct spelling for PANET
We think the word panet is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for panet
- ant Get behind that ant hill!
- ante His attention was arrested; he rose to his feet and went into the hall, where he plainly made out that there was some one crossing the ante-room and approaching the door of the hall where he was.
- dante Aids to the study of Dante are legion.
- manet Baudelaire upheld Manet, as he had upheld Delacroix and Wagner, with his great clairvoyance, sympathetic to all real originality.
- net Large crown 8vo, $2.00 net.
- paine "I have heard that Christianity keeps the key of virtue, and that if you read Tom Paine you will cut your throat at Monte Carlo.
- pained His eyes pained him, and he decided he would postpone reading over what he had written till morning.
- paint Queer chap, that; would never paint me.
- painter A painter need never be lonely or poor.
- pan "Yes; you know I slept in Mrs. Shears's room last night; and the boys came in at nearly daylight with their pan of fire and kindling, and the mistress wanted to know why their fires were not all built before, and they said Aunt Winnie didn't wake them.
- panda Now, at this hint of Umbelazi's, that he would not trust his brother behind his back with a spear, although it seemed to be conveyed in jest, I saw Panda shift uneasily on his seat, while Cetewayo scowled even more ominously than before.
- pander Evil cooks, taking service with her, became virtuous, dealt with nectar and ambrosia, and grew fit to pander to Olympus, learning of their mistress secrets to make the ill-disposed as genial gods ere they departed.
- pane The tiniest pane in the topmost dormer-window glittered without a spot.
- panel The suspended light was yet burning as we came out, but flickered wildly as if in a strong draught of air, and I noticed that the constant rain of bullets during the night had badly splintered an upper panel of the door.
- pant Anlaf, known as Olaf Tryggvesson, afterwards King of Norway, came with two other Northmen, and harried Ipswich and other places, and then sailed up the Pant or Blackwater to Maldon, where the river divides into two parts.
- Panned Any lost mercury must thus find its way to the centre, where it will collect and can be panned off from time to time.
- Panted "Give us knives, or anything," panted Clarke.
- Janet Her name's Janet Duncan.
- panes The difficult part is the art of making it, either by the blowing process, or by making the flat forms, like window panes and the like.
- deckings V. Of Crowns, Chaplets, Garlands, Festoons, Encarpa, Flower-Pots, Nosegays, Poeses, Deckings, and other Flowery Pomps.
40 words made from the letters panet
3 letter words made from panet:
4 letter words made from panet:
5 letter words made from panet:
tapen, penta, panet.
Misspelling of the day
- a match for
- a thing somethings
- abusive newsgroup posting
- ace up sleeve
- ace up sleeves
- ache for
- acts upon
- afforded view
- age old