Correct spelling for PANISH
We think the word panish is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for panish
- banish He broke off with his easy laugh, as if to banish any suggestion of gravity coming from himself.
- danish By this time the Danish people had come to a full realization that a poet of the first magnitude had risen in their midst.
- finish Go off to bed now, and leave me to finish this bottle.
- garnish Garnish with goodly gifts the Holy Temple.
- mannish She tripped ahead in a solid but elegant pair of walking-shoes and was drawing on a tan glove with mannish stitchings over the back.
- pains "I have never yet failed in what I desired," said he to himself, "because I have ever taken pains not to fail."
87 words made from the letters panish
3 letter words made from panish:
5 letter words made from panish:
4 letter words made from panish:
6 letter words made from panish:
Misspelling of the day
- am valid
- co occurred
- cool heels
- giving key city