Correct spelling for PANITY
We think the word panity is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for panity
- dainty And I lookt to her, and knew that she did be more dainty than even I to have known.
- pained But the cause of all this merriment wore only an expression of slightly pained bewilderment on his death-mask of a face.
- paint 1503." The "Macrino," and "1503," are in red paint, the rest in black.
- painter Alling, the painter, built it for his studio.
- pant It was never too hot for Miss John to play at chasing sticks; her energy never flagged in the least, even though it might seem that she would pant herself to death the very next moment.
- paints And there is a variation in the self that Mr Walpole paints: it is not what he is, or even what he thinks he is, but what he would like to be.
70 words made from the letters panity
3 letter words made from panity:
4 letter words made from panity:
Misspelling of the day