How to spell PANNELS correctly?
If you have mistakenly misspelled "pannels", fear not, for there are several appropriate alternatives to steer you in the right direction. Correct spellings include "panels", "panes" or even "sheets" depending on the context. Remember, little errors like this happen to the best of us!
List of suggestions on how to spell pannels correctly
- annals According to the annals of history, Cleopatra was the last pharaoh of ancient Egypt.
- annuls The court annuls the marriage because of fraud.
- channels There are many channels on TV, but I prefer to watch documentaries.
- Daniels Daniels was the last name of the protagonist in the book I just finished reading.
- funnels I need to create some funnels so that my customers can easily purchase my products.
- kennels We boarded our dogs in the kennels.
- panders The politician blatantly panders to his wealthy donors, ignoring the needs and concerns of the average citizen.
- panel The panel of judges were impressed by the contestant's performance.
- panels The solar panels atop the building generate enough electricity to power the entire facility.
- panes The old house had many panes of glass that needed repairing.
- panniers The cyclist filled the panniers on their bike with supplies for their long trip.
- parcels She placed the parcels on the table.
- passels I saw passels of people at the mall during the holiday season.
- Pawnees The Pawnees were a native tribe that resided in the Great Plains region of North America.
- planners The planners worked tirelessly to coordinate all the details of the upcoming event.
- runnels The runnels of water carved deep grooves in the soil.
- spaniels My friend has two adorable spaniels named Buster and Bella.
- tunnels Due to the recent heavy rain, the tunnels have been flooding.
Misspelling of the day