How to spell PANSEYS correctly?
Possible correct suggestions for the misspelling "panseys" are "pansies" or "peonies". Pansies are a colorful and easy-to-grow type of flower that are popular in gardens and as cut flowers. Peonies, on the other hand, are large, showy flowers that are also commonly grown in gardens.
List of suggestions on how to spell panseys correctly
- manses Ds Selectman Anthony Manses will give a presentation on road maintenance during the 6 p.m.
- panders The politician constantly panders to the wealthy donors instead of addressing the needs of the citizens.
- panels I have a few panels left from my old deck.
- panes The panes of glass in the window were cracked and letting in a cold draft.
- Pansies Yesterday, I planted a whole tray of colourful pansies in my garden.
- pansy He was called a pansy by the other kids because of his love for flowers.
- parses The software program parses the data and sorts it into specific categories.
- passers The passers on the street didn't seem to notice the beautiful flowers in the planter.
- pauses She pauses for a moment before answering the interviewer's question.
Misspelling of the day