How to spell PARCES correctly?
If you've encountered the misspelling "parces", fear not! Here are a few possible correct suggestions: "paces", "parcels", "parties" or "passes". Always double-check your spellings to ensure accurate communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell parces correctly
- Aces He was dealt a pair of Aces in his hand.
- farces The play was full of comic farces that had the audience laughing throughout the entire performance.
- pace I walked at a brisk pace to get to my meeting on time.
- pacer The coach used a pacer to help his team maintain a consistent pace during their long distance run.
- pacers The Pacers won the basketball game against the Bulls.
- PACES I'm going to take my paces around the neighbourhood.
- palaces The city has many palaces that showcase its rich history and culture.
- parcel I just found a parcel containing a new book.
- parches I'm going to need some parches for the horses.
- PARCS The Parcs is a national park in central Hungary.
- parers A carpenter's tools are called "parers".
- pares The chef expertly pares the vegetables, removing all the unwanted parts.
- Pareses The asteroid Pareses was discovered in 1878.
- PARS PARS is short for "post-activation potentiation," a strength training technique used to improve power and explosiveness in athletes.
- parse The program will parse the data and extract the relevant information.
- PARSECS The distance between the Sun and the Earth is about 8 parsecs.
- parses The software parses the data and extracts the relevant information.
- passes She passes by my house every day on her way to work.
- pauses She pauses briefly before answering the question.
- pieces I need to put back the puzzle pieces in their proper places.
- pierces The bullet pierces through the air with incredible speed.
- places I want to visit several different places on my next vacation.
- PRES The PRES of the company made an announcement about the new project.
- Prices I'm going to have to get prices before I can start.
- purses She always carries one of her designer purses wherever she goes.
- Races He tried to block out the noise from the races being run in the stadium next door.
- spaces Please enter spaces in your email address.
Misspelling of the day