How to spell PARGING correctly?
If you've misspelled "parging", fret not, for there are several correct alternatives. You may be referring to "paring", which means to cut or trim. Another option could be "parrying", which denotes deflecting or blocking an opponent's attack. Lastly, "parking" is a commonly miswritten word that could be confused with "parging."
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell parging correctly
- barging The teenager was so impatient that she started barging people out of the way to get to the front of the line.
- paging The nurse kept paging the doctor but he wasn't answering.
- paring I find it difficult to use a paring knife for intricate fruit designs.
- parking I couldn't find any parking spots near the shopping mall during the holiday season.
- parsing The software program was designed to handle large amounts of data parsing in real-time.
- parting She felt a sense of sadness during their parting, knowing it might be a long time until they see each other again.
- purging After binge eating junk food, I started purging to get rid of the excess calories.
Misspelling of the day