Correct spelling for PARTAN
We think the word partan is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for partan
- paean This harangue might have been a paean of praise for all the change it made in the beautiful Eastern voice, and the girl's low laughter rang out like bells on the night air, as the man explained that the animal was inordinately jealous of all and sundry who, in her sin-laden brain, she feared might do her out of a handful of sugar or bucket of water.
- pagan Well, it made me think of one of them old pagan temples.
- parana Situation, Extent, &c. -This republic is situated between the rivers Paraguay and Parana, having the empire of Brazil on the east, and the Argentine Republic on the west.
- pardon "I beg your pardon, and congratulate you.
- part "That's a part on 't.
- partake Maono invited us to partake of the meal which his wife and daughter had got ready.
- parting The queen wept the more bitterly on parting with her friend, because she would have been glad to have gone away too.
- partisan To this source was due Barlow's love of justice, his unflinching courage in opposing self-seekers and partisan patriots, and his trust in the ultimate worth of what is right and true.
- partner I've done a lot of wondering about Pat's partner and what sort of a fellow he would prove to be and whether or not we'd like him.
- parts He felt safe now about the Annas, and after all there were parts of the building in which Mrs. Bilton wasn't.
- party Mother will be glad to have me out of the way because Susy's having a party."
- patina He whispered that he had found the elephant, who was standing on the patina, a few yards beyond the jungle.
- Partaken Thou wottest not how good unless thou hast partaken of his bounty.
- partway The red clump should not be confused with the "red bump" or red-giant-branch bump, which is a less noticeable clustering of giants partway along the red giant branch, caused as stars ascending the red giant branch temporarily decrease in luminosity because of internal convection.
- co-produced The project is co-produced by Michael Vaisburd and it combines on-stage performance by Benjamin using the musical instruments of new generation (such as Continuum Fingerboard created by Lippold Haken, Kyma – a sound design system created by Carla Scaletti and Theremin-vox built by its inventor Lev Theremin for Avi Benjamin in 1984 and adapted for this project) with on-screen performers Evgenia Dodina, Michal Weinberg, Neta Shpiegelman, Ilya Mem and Noemi Meylakh and voice-over by Lihi Hanoch, Makiko Ikehara, Noa Koler and others.
55 words made from the letters partan
3 letter words made from partan:
4 letter words made from partan:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up