How to spell PARTICES correctly?
If you have mistakenly misspelled "partices", we can offer some helpful alternatives. The correct word you might be looking for could be "particles". This word refers to small units or fragments. Don't fret, as even the best of us slip-up sometimes when it comes to spelling!
List of suggestions on how to spell partices correctly
- Cortices The cortices of the brain are responsible for processing and integrating sensory information.
- Latices The study of latices is important in materials science and applied mathematics.
- particles The air we breathe is composed of tiny particles that we cannot see.
- Parties The political parties are gearing up for the upcoming election.
- partings The partings between them were always bittersweet.
- pasties The bakery down the street has the best pasties I've ever tasted.
- Patties I'm going to cook some juicy beef patties for dinner tonight.
- Porticoes The grand entrance to the mansion was adorned with two imposing porticoes.
- Prices The prices of groceries have increased since the pandemic began.
- Vertices The shape has six vertices, one at each corner.
Misspelling of the day