Correct spelling for PARTIO
We think the word partio is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for partio
- pair "I've come to pair with you.
- par Every issue we've put out has gone above par at some time or other, and that's playing the game square with our customers, ain't it?
- parch Ya seems to be rarely preserved: I E pak cook, Skt papakaya parch; Dak papakhya parch; I E agh say, Lat ajo for aghya say; Dak eya say. The Dak has many relics of the n of suffix na, which worked its way before the final consonant; I E tag touch whence I E tang, Lat tango; Dak tan touch.
- parish When I came to this parish I found it-sick.
- part "It's pretty hard to find any new part of the world to-day.
- parthia Upon its surface of bronze were elaborately wrought, in the still exquisite workmanship of Greece, reliefs of the Olympian games; the two horses that drew the car were of the rarest breed of Parthia; their slender limbs seemed to disdain the ground and court the air, and yet at the slightest touch of the charioteer, who stood behind the young owner of the equipage, they paused motionless, as if suddenly transformed into stone-lifeless, but lifelike, as one of the breathing wonders of Praxiteles.
- partial Making not the slightest attempt to avoid the issue, the young Aztec stepped a little in advance of Gillespie, thus casting him into partial eclipse, speaking briskly, as he met the two Indians, only one of whom bore a light: "It is trouble for nothing, brothers.
- party I wouldn't wonder if the party isn't my own brother, Captain Conall Ragnor?"
- pat " Pat, ye rascal, what's this I hear about you?
- patch I'm trying to patch it up.
- patio Of the triple row of arches, supported by the pillars round the patio, the outside row was a plain horse-shoe, the inner toothed, the inmost carved.
- persia All the carpets of Persia would have been safe for him.
- portion The wooden portion of the arrow was really of good workmanship, and of hard, stiff wood.
- porto A long-standing trouble concerning Cuba culminated in the Spanish-American War of 1898, which brought about the annexation of Porto Rico and the Philippines to the United States, while Cuba became a republic under the tutelage of that Power.
- potion Of every magic potion and every spell and every charm that was applied to the cuts and stabs of Cuchulain, their like share he sent over the ford westwards to Ferdiad.
- praia Ports and harbors: Aveiro, Funchal (Madeira Islands), Horta (Azores), Leixoes, Lisbon, Porto, Ponta Delgada (Azores), Praia da Vitoria (Azores), Setubal, Viana do Castelo
- prior It is to be presumed that the Queen of Navarre designedly changed the date of her story, and that the incidents referred to really occurred in Spain prior to Alfonso's departure for Italy.
- pro And it is much to Byron's credit that, in speaking of the deceased Cambridge poet, he forgot his own argument and its exigencies, and proved himself only a paradoxer pro re nata.
- ratio 39. What is meant by "Market Ratio"?
- PTO The Cheslatta Carrier Nation is represented by the British Columbia Assembly of First Nations (BCAFN), a Political Territorial Organization (PTO), a branch of the Assembly of First Nations.
- Portia For, to make the chain of mishaps complete in all its links, Kent and Loring were spending the evening at Miss Portia Van Brock's, having been bidden to meet a man they were both willing to cultivate-Oliver Marston, the lieutenant-governor.
- Patti Signor Franchi was indignant, and declared that the contract was broken, and that Madame Patti would not sing.
- patios They were lost, detached or strayed away from their fellows; for the happy plan of the country house was that of exposure to all the favorable winds that blew, to verandas and open halls rather than balconies and patios: it was merged into vistas and not relentlessly and jealously shut on every face.
98 words made from the letters partio
3 letter words made from partio:
4 letter words made from partio:
Misspelling of the day
- abusive newsgroup postings
- academic work
- accedes to
- am against
- am engrossed by
- being on the up up