Correct spelling for PARTOL
We think the word partol is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for partol
- parboil Take a leg of Beef and set it over the fire with a good quantity of fair water, when it boils, scum it, and what meat soever you have to dress that day, either of Fowl or small meat, put it all into this Liquor and parboil it, then take out those small meats, and put in some French Barley, and some whole Spice, one Clove or two of Garlick, and a handful of Leeks, and some Salt; when it is boiled enough, pour it from the Barley, and in put a little Saffron; so serve it in; and garnish your Dish with sliced Oranges or Limons, and put a little of the juice therein.
- parlor I followed him into the parlor.
- parole Reflecting that I must now appear to the King of Navarre in the light of a bearer of false tidings, I associated the order to confine me more closely with his return from St. Cloud; and comprehending that M. de Turenne was once more at liberty to attend to my affairs, I began to look about me with forebodings which were none the less painful because the parole I had given debarred me from any attempt to escape.
- part When the time came for my part I should be sent for, until then none had need of me.
- partial The Nationality of Swift and Grattan was equally partial.
- partly Still, it only seemed to interest people the more, partly on account of mysticism being the fashion, and partly on account of the contrast between Silviane's assumed candour and real depravity.
- parts One of these is on the top of a rocky and in parts precipitous hill, the other in a valley half a mile from the foot of the hill.
- party Yet the party, I'll swear, is this!
- pastel Here's a sketch block and some pastel crayons; see what you can do with them.
- patrol He had almost reached the evergreen which marked the end of his patrol, when a faint, very faint, sound in the woods to his left caused him to wheel in that direction.
- pertly Presently the young fellow who had spoken so pertly a little before reached out and took the telegram, and when he read it he lost colour and began to apologise and explain.
- petal His eyes were fixed on Joanna, on the strong-featured, high-coloured face he thought so much more beautiful than Ellen's with its delicate lines and pale, petal-like skin....
- petrol And I suppose the petrol pipe was choked with emotion.
- pistol The boy was put through the window, and Sikes, pointing to the door with his pistol, told him if he faltered he would shoot him.
- portal And if we three lose our lives-well, who was it said that death is the portal to the life Elysian?
- portly The illness, whatever it was-and neither Mr. Sheldon nor the portly and venerable physician whom he called in could find a name for it-crept upon the patient with stealthy and insidious steps.
- porto She was a daughter of that captain of Prince Henry's who has been already mentioned as the first governor of Porto Santo.
- Partook The marquis and marchioness received the duke in the outer hall, and conducted him to the saloon, where he partook of the refreshments prepared for him, and from thence retired to the chapel.
- Patel The brigadier presented this case study, Akshardham Response: How to challenge an attack with calm and peace, at various centres, including the Sardar Patel Police Academy in Hyderabad and various Army training sessions.
77 words made from the letters partol
3 letter words made from partol:
4 letter words made from partol:
Misspelling of the day
- came rest
- in dependant
- taking mean
- taking meaning