How to spell PARTR correctly?
If you meant to type "partr" and are looking for correct suggestions, you may have intended to type "part". Other possible correct suggestions could be "party", "parch" or "pert". Remember to proofread and use spell-check to catch any misspellings before finalizing your text.
List of suggestions on how to spell partr correctly
- Darer As a darer, he was always up for taking risks and trying new things.
- martyr She was willing to die a martyr for her beliefs.
- paltry The amount of money I earned from that job was paltry.
- para Para is a prefix that means "alongside" or "beyond.
- pare I need to pare down my wardrobe and get rid of some clothes I never wear.
- Pared She wore a pair of pared pants.
- parer J'ai utilise un couteau pour parer les pommes de terre.
- parity In games of chance, parity is the state of equality between the number of spots in a competitors' hands and the number of
- parry To parry a blow, one must dodge to the side.
- part He was banished from the party for trying to part with his share of the profits.
- parted After a tearful farewell, the two friends parted ways and went their separate directions.
- partly I am partly responsible for what happened.
- party I am excited for the birthday party tonight.
- pastry I love to make pastry for my family's birthday cake.
- pate I baked a pate for Easter.
- Pats My mother always says " Eat your peas, Pats.
- patter As the rain began to patter against my window, I grabbed a book and settled in for a cozy evening indoors.
- Patti I always get Patti for my dessert.
- patty I love a good patty at the hamburger restaurant.
- pert Her pert remarks during the meeting were not well received by the other participants.
- port The port is blocked.
- porter I will get the porter to bring your luggage up.
- porto I love to visit the beautiful city of Porto in Portugal.
- purer I am trying to become a purer person.
- purr The cat let out a soft purr as it snuggled into its owner's lap.
- Pyotr I am Pyotr.
- sartre Sartre's philosophy of existentialism emphasizes the individual's subjective experience and freedom to make choices in life.
Misspelling of the day