Correct spelling for PASGENGER
We think the word pasgenger is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pasgenger
- parsonage "I hope he'll drive over to the parsonage this evening," pursued Ol' Bengtsa.
- passenger When Bragdon went out after establishing them in their hotel, Milly felt curiously like a passenger on a ship whose ticket had been taken for her and all arrangements made by another.
- pasternak Boris Leonidovich Pasternak (|p|æ|s|t|ər|ˌ|n|æ|k) (29 January 1890 - 30 May 1960) was a Russian poet, novelist, and literary translator.
- pathogenic Evidence as to the actual reduction of the number of such pathogenic germs as B. typhosus in water supplies by chlorination is most readily found in the death rates from typhoid fever in cities that have no other means of water purification.
- personage Almost everyone whom he thus asked remembered seeing a personage who vaguely answered to the description: tall and with a decided stoop-yes, and carrying a cumbersome-looking bundle under his arm.
- signage In New South Wales, Australia, some streets are designated as alcohol-free zones, which is demarcated with signage stating such.
452 words made from the letters pasgenger
5 letter words made from pasgenger:
3 letter words made from pasgenger:
6 letter words made from pasgenger:
4 letter words made from pasgenger:
Misspelling of the day