Correct spelling for PASSA
We think the word passa is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for passa
- lassa Major infectious diseases: typhoid fever, malaria, Lassa fever overall degree of risk: very high (2004)
- parse ?-How do you parse these compounds?-What is said of others?-Repeat the order of parsing a personal pronoun.
- pas Fille brunette gaye et nette Renard qui dort la mattinee, n'a pas la langue emplumee.
- pasha The Consul hinted to me afterwards, that this military tyrant would oppose my journey to the interior, and throw all sorts of obstacles in the way, but thought the Pasha would not listen to his insinuations.
- pass Matheson let the flippancy pass.
- passe All of Frith's deviations from Verne's text have been retained, including such unusual spellings as " Passe-partout" for " Passepartout" and "Maudiboy" for "Mandiboy," but obvious typographical errors have been corrected.
- passer Let any man attempt to cry through the streets of a town: "Whoever is willing to stand all day long through a winter's terrible cold, through a summer's tormenting heat, in an iron hall exposed on all sides, there to address every passer-by, and to offer him fancy wares, or fish, or fruit, will receive two florins, or four francs or something similar."
- pasta Seeing this, they were abandoned; and the captive ate his pasta, and drank his cold water in silence.
- pause A strange pause, then: "My father!"
- pisa Now in the holidays he had been accustomed to return to his family home at Pisa, and there to come a good deal into contact with the Grand-Ducal House of Tuscany.
- posse The other was to slip the rifle back into the holster and with drawn revolver charge the five remaining members of the posse.
- puss 4. Poor puss was nearly tired out, and could carry them no longer.
- Poss Nom, he, they, Poss.
- pays "Yes, you are right; for he who pays, orders.
- paws At this he raised one of his paws and snorted loudly.
- PARS "The Dardanelles," said the Authority, "could easily be denationalized under a quadrilateral guarantee to be made a pars materia of the pactum foederis."
10 words made from the letters passa
Misspelling of the day