How to spell PASSGES correctly?
When faced with the misspelling "passges", there are several possible correct suggestions. One suggestion is to correct the spelling to "passages", which refers to a section of text or a route through a place. Other suggestions could include "passes", "pages" or "messages", depending on the context of the misspelling.
List of suggestions on how to spell passges correctly
- massages After a long day at work, she enjoyed getting massages to relieve the tension and stress in her muscles.
- PAGES I need to flip through the pages to see what the ISBN is for this book.
- parses The software parses the data to extract the necessary information.
- passage The passage through the mountains was treacherous, but the views were breathtaking.
- passages I always enjoy reading passages from my favorite books.
- passels I heard the loud rustling of passels as the delivery man dropped off our packages at the front door.
- passers The passers walked by without noticing the street performer.
- passkey I need to gain access to my computer using my passkey.
- passkeys The security guard passed his keys to me and instructed me to use the "passkeys" to open the door.
- Pastes The patient required multiple pastes to relieve the pain in their mouth.
- pusses I need to get my pusses cleaned up.
Misspelling of the day