How to spell PASTNEES correctly?
If you are trying to type "pastnees" but can't seem to get it right, here are a few possible correct suggestions: "pastries", "pastness" or even "patness". Remember to proofread your work and use spell check to avoid these misspellings in the future.
List of suggestions on how to spell pastnees correctly
- fastness The fastness of the train made my hair fly all over the place.
- partners The two companies decided to become partners in order to increase their market share.
- pastels Emma loved using pastels to create bright and colorful drawings.
- pastes He pastes his artwork onto the wall.
- pasties "I ordered a couple of Cornish pasties for lunch at the bakery."
- pastimes Reading and gardening are both enjoyable pastimes.
- pastiness Her face had a sickly pastiness to it, indicating she was likely feeling unwell.
- pastries I love to indulge in sweet and savory pastries for breakfast.
- pastures The farmer led his cows from one pasture to another.
- Pawnees The Pawnees were a Plains Indian tribe known for their hunting, trading, and horsemanship skills.
- vastness Standing at the edge of the Grand Canyon, I was struck by the vastness of the landscape before me.
Misspelling of the day