Correct spelling for PATTENT
We think the word pattent is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pattent
- attend I shall attend to it."
- latent Though it came to him, in whom it had lain latent, hardly.
- parent Often in the early days some indulgent parent will say, "Oh, don't turn out the light, something might happen to the dear little thing"-and old Mother Nature sees to it that a constant repetition of "leaving the light on" brings its sure harvest of "he just won't go to sleep without the light."
- patent He invented an improvement in the management of sails, for which he obtained a patent.
- patient And I'll try to be patient.
- pattern O'Malley and Allison were still up there, he could tell by the pattern of the fight.
- patterned Their flaming levins threaded the shimmering veils, patterned them, as though they were the flying robes of the very spirit of fire.
52 words made from the letters pattent
3 letter words made from pattent:
4 letter words made from pattent:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics