How to spell PATYING correctly?
If you find yourself misspelling "patying" and want to write it correctly, remember the correct form is "partying". This small but significant change swaps the 'y' for an 'i,' making it the right spelling. So go ahead, use the correct term when referring to festive events and vibrant celebrations!
List of suggestions on how to spell patying correctly
- partying I can hear my neighbor's loud partying keeping me up all night.
- patina The patina on the old bronze made it a beautiful piece.
- Patine The artist displayed her patine works on the wall.
- Patting I was patting myself on the back for a job well done when I saw her.
- paying I am paying my bills online to save time and avoid missing any due dates.
- pitying After she tripped and banged her head, she felt pitying for her self.
- playing We were playing in the park when we saw the dog.
- Praying I can be found praying every morning before breakfast.
- Puttying I was "puttying" the cracks in the wall before painting it.
- tying He was tying his shoelaces when he heard the phone ring.
Misspelling of the day